Life in Alice Springs

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hope we win in soccer tonight!


The socceros played very well in their first game and people here are wild about the worldcup, last time they played was 1974!!!!!!

23 days to go and I feel soo good, eating a little to much but everything just taste so good, what can I do! I have been very good up to now...... anyway inside I feel like the picture....calm and cool! Babybag is packed. Birthplan written. Way of birth discussed. Friends newborn babies have been visited. I just can't believe I have a little perfect human being inside my belly!? She is still very active and move my belly so it looks crocked and not even. Anyway I feel ready to go and S say the same! We are going to be parents!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vi på Kantarellen said...

Shit pommesfrites.... Lilla Fina ska bli mamma! Iiiii.....

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morfar somnade när han vilade på en stol då jag hämtade ut "lådan" med div smågrejor och tittade runt i den stora härliga affären med barnartiklar idag.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kom just pa vad jag inte har och det ar svenska barnvisor pa cd. Det vore kul att spela svensk barn musik for bebisen och sant som jag sjalv kanner igen och ev....kan sjunga till!?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Vi på Kantarellen said...

anonymous: Är de du, Josefina?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home