Life in Alice Springs

Monday, June 05, 2006


Wow I managed to add a photo!

I have a knitting project that I hope I will be succesful with, the result will be posted as a photo later on. I enjoy my free time and feel very good. My belly is big and the one inside very active, but a good thing she let me sleep every night now and I read somewhere that the sleepingpattern before birth can be the same after birth...... can we be so lucky?! Probably not! I cant wait untill we will hold our baby and look into her eyes!!! S is off to the big city for a conference and the salty surfing beach for his last real holiday before beeing a daddy!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gagga said...

Moster Mamsan påstod att det inte gick att kommentera hos dig, men det ser ju ut att gå hur bra som helst. Hej svejs från ett somrigt Värmland !

7:31 PM  
Blogger Vi på Kantarellen said...

Haha.... Nu gick det!

12:51 AM  
Blogger LipglossHeaven said...

Hej kusinen!!!!!!

Hoppas alt gar bast med bebisen och att vi kan komma och halsa pa snart!!! Pa turne kanske?? *ler*

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja kom o halsa pa, du kan ju vara forband till Robbie!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home