Life in Alice Springs

Monday, June 12, 2006

My new hobby!?


I thought that knitting a shirt for a baby would be a easy task, even though I haven't seen any knittingmaterial since highschool when I was 12 years old! But after some internet search and my mothers good advice I got the instruction on how to start.....what you see is about 20% of the end result and it has taken me days and hours of concentration and shoulderpain!!!! It's really difficult but give me 6 more month ......We call this style Icelandic shirt and I had one when I was a kid.

If I only knew how much effort was put into making a shirt like this I would have been more grateful that christmas I opened my soft "boring" christmas gift!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi på Kantarellen said...

Det blir till slut en vana... man stickar, tittar på TV, dricker kaffe och pratar på samma gång.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Den blir jättefin när den blir klar. S kan väl fortsätta stickande.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home