Life in Alice Springs

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekendshopping


Waiting for S to come back from a community so we can do our weekend shopping at Coles. Weather is still great but the coldest in 30 years they say. -5 in the night but in the day you can sit with almost nothing on in the sun up to +20. To bad our nice pool is not heated it would be great to be able to swim now when I am a bit heavier and clumsy, but the temperature in the pool is down to 0 in the night and doesn't heat up!

Now I have exactly 2 weeks to go to my due date. Start to feel that the baby push downwards. Still lots of movements in all the belly at the same time. Feel the feet pushing out on the right side a lot and hiccups mostly from left side (could be the back). My doctor guess the baby is going to be a medium size between 3-4 kg. I feel good, eat and sleep like normal but start to get a bit restless because of the upcoming event.....Now I need to prepare mentaly with relaxation cds. In maximum 4 weeks the baby is here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vi på Kantarellen said...

Hurra... och jag blit gammelmoster igen!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inte än! Ännu 2 veckors väntan!

Kul att du tänker titta hem i vinter med bebisen! Jag längtar!!!

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kolla din e-mail, jag har nagra viktiga fragor dar!!!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in Banff on a conference for the past few days and have been checking my blackberry at every break in case Isabella arrives early! I can't wait!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home